ActionLink is a nationwide company partnering with top Consumer Electronic Brands to provide sales and marketing representatives in national retail stores to install and maintain a variety of consumer electronic displays in retail spaces nationwide.
Must be good with your hands and written instruction.
Our Merchandising Specialists take ownership of constructing and maintaining a variety of electronic displays in national retail stores. Our Merchandisers are the first team to promote various consumer electronics by bringing the displays to life!
• Flexible scheduling – typically weekdays before 6 pm
• Competitive pay plus drive-time pay and mileage reimbursement based on the assignment
• Work directly as a W2 employee of ActionLink
• Effectively install, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of consumer electronics in various national retail stores
• Follow instructions to assemble displays and reset sections according to planogram
• Set-up and/or ensure power displays are fully functional
• Conduct basic merchandising visits such as stocking, auditing, and updating signage
• Travel locally to complete store visits within assigned territory
• Maintain regular communication with remote District Manager via phone and email
• Complete daily online reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos
• Ability to complete assignments Monday-Friday before 6 PM; weekly hours will fluctuate per business need
• Enthusiasm for technology and strong attention to detail; retail experience
• Access to the internet, printer, and smart device
• Access to reliable transportation
***Candidate must complete a Digital Interview to be considered for the position. The Interview is then forwarded to the Hiring Manager for review.***